If you’ve ever hired a service for maintenance of your commercial HVAC in Eugene, OR, you know that there are a lot of different components involved. But some business owners might wonder whether maintenance is really worth the money they would have to pay. Here at American Refrigeration Inc, we know that regular maintenance can make all the difference between a smoothly operating, long-lasting HVAC system and a poorly working, easily damaged one. We find ourselves often getting asked about the benefits from potential customers, so we thought we’d lay it all out for anyone who is interested. Here’s an overview of reasons why regular maintenance is good for commercial HVAC in Eugene, OR.
- Lower bills: Yes, paying upfront for maintenance of commercial HVAC in Eugene, OR may cost more than you were planning to spend at once. But because maintenance keeps your system running smoothly and efficiently, you’ll soon see the different in your monthly utility bills. When you run a business, any long-term savings are worth pursuing. Regular HVAC maintenance makes for easily attainable savings.
- Fewer emergency repairs: When your HVAC unit is regularly serviced, you bring down the chance that you’ll need emergency repairs for your heater, AC or ventilation system. Emergency repairs tend to cost more money, and they can render your business temporarily cut off from customers. In this case, preventative service is definitely the better option.
- Cleaner air: Your ventilation system removes allergens, bacteria and other foreign particles from your air stream. But when that system isn’t properly cleaned and cared for, it becomes less effective. That means the air that you, your employees and your customers breathe could be off-putting and even potentially harmful. Keep everyone in your business safer by having your ventilation system routinely serviced.
- Longer lasting: Just as with any other appliance, machine or tool, the better you care for your HVAC unit, the longer it’s likely to last. The last thing your business needs is the unexpected cost and inconvenience of replacing an entire AC unit or heater. Allotting for routine maintenance in your budget will keep your HVAC system running stronger and longer.
- Warranties: If a part of your HVAC system gives out before your warranty is up, you won’t have to pay as much to replace it. Don’t be the sucker who waited a month too long to notice a problem with his AC or heater. Having someone regularly inspect your HVAC unit will alert you to problems sooner, giving you a better chance to take advantage of your warranty if you need to.
- Environment: And last but not least, we have the fact that a cleaner, more efficient HVAC system is better for the environment. This may not benefit you much personally, but it is a nice plus on top of all these other benefits.
Whatever reasons mean the most to you when you decide to have your HVAC system routinely serviced, we hope you’ll trust American Refrigeration Inc for the job. We look forward to hearing from you.