Even if you’ve been caring for your system and performing regularly scheduled seasonal or annual maintenance on your HVAC system, sometimes you still need repairs. From small repairs such as commercial cooler repairs to full-system remodels and replacements, all systems need maintenance. Read on to learn more about the types of HVAC repairs and services we can provide:
- HVAC installation: If your HVAC system is more than 10 years old, you may need a completely new system. Constructing and installing a new HVAC system, whether for a new commercial building or replacing an older system, requires the help of the pros.
- HVAC remodeling: If you’ve recently remodeled your space, you may be in need of an HVAC remodel so your system can handle the new layout and continue to cool and heat the space efficiently.
- HVAC repair: When something major goes wrong, whether that means your system won’t turn on, or isn’t heating and cooling evenly or efficiently, you may be in need of a major repair. If your system is close to 10 years old, you may consider a completely new system, depending on how extensive the repair would need to be.
- Gas heating unit repair: Independent gas heating units can also run into issues and may be in need of repair. Your heat pump could also be the problem, which would need to be looked at as well.
- Refrigeration unit repair: Some people have independent refrigeration units for cooling their space, or independent appliances for specific purposes, such as wine chillers. If these stop working, you’ll need to get your refrigeration unit repaired.
- Agricultural units: Large farms and other agricultural businesses have large walk-in units to help maintain proper storage temperatures. These specialty devices will need a specialist in agricultural units for their repair.
- Walk-in cooler repair: Commercial or industrial walk-in coolers and freezers are essential to many businesses, and a break down could start costing money fast. You’ll need an expert on these systems to take care of your repairs.
- Ice machine repair: Smaller ice machines and reach-in coolers also operate with a refrigeration system, and a refrigeration system specialist can help with repair on these types of machines.
- Refrigeration warehouse repair: Large refrigeration warehouses operate with a powerful refrigeration system, and a breakdown could mean extensive repairs. You’ll need a specialist that has dealt with these types of systems to work on yours.
- Custom wine vault repair: Specialty systems like custom wine vaults from independent manufacturers could be tricky for some generalists to work with, so you’ll need to find an expert that can handle these types of specialty refrigeration equipment.
For whatever type of refrigeration or HVAC repair in Eugene, OR you need, the team at American Refrigeration Inc. can handle your system. From general HVAC systems to agricultural systems and custom specialty systems such as wine vaults, we can take care of your job. In fact, we even honor manufacturer rebates and warranties! Give us a call and learn more about why customers choose us for their business. Plus, receive advice about how you can keep your system running smoothly and efficiently all year long.