We specialize in a wide variety of services here at American Refrigeration Inc. Though we’re probably best known for our work with heating and cooling systems, we’re also heavily involved in servicing refrigeration products in Eugene, OR! Continue reading to learn more about all of the refrigeration gear we service:
- Cold storage rooms: Restaurant owners know the importance of a properly functioning cold storage room. Without one, safely storing food for a long period of time would be impossible. If you need a new cold storage room or if your current one seems to be on the fritz, choose American Refrigeration Inc. for the job!
- HVAC equipment: Whether you’ve got an AC that needs a tune-up or your furnace needs repairs, we’re the team you need to call. On top of very competitive prices, we offer fast response time for all of our services, so you won’t be waiting around sweating while your AC is out.
- Heat pumps: If you don’t have central heating and AC, you probably have a heat pump in your building. Heat pumps offer a variety of benefits over central air, but they’re not impervious to breakdowns. If your heat pump has a problem or needs maintenance, pick up the phone and call us right away.
- Ice machines: If the patrons in your restaurant want cold beverages, then you’d better have a working ice machine in your commercial kitchen! When ice machines start to malfunction, we’re the team for the job to fix the current one or install a new one. Big or small, we can service them all!
- Reach-in freezers: The reach-in freezer is essential in any kitchen to keep frozen foods frozen until it’s time to serve or prepare them. A malfunctioning freezer leads to spoiled food, which can lead to a variety of illnesses. Be sure that your freezer is working as it should, or else you may have to face some serious consequences from sick patrons.
- Reach-in coolers: The reach-in cooler is also vital for any proper commercial kitchen. Though it won’t keep your frozen foods frozen, it still ensures everything is kept fresh and ready for meal prep. Again, be sure that your coolers are working if you want to keep your customers well-fed and out of the emergency room for foodborne illnesses!
- Walk-in coolers: Any legitimate restaurant kitchen has a walk-in cooler in addition to a few reach-ins. Walk-in coolers allow you to store tons of food and ensure that it’s all safe to eat.
- Winery chillers: Last, but certainly not least, we can service the chillers at restaurants or vineyards. Be sure to call right away if your chiller is having an issue, because you’d hate to see any of that wine go to waste!
Do you need us to install a new ice machine at your restaurant or fix the reach-in cooler at your grocery store? Regardless of your refrigeration products in Eugene, OR, we’re your go-to service option! Call us today to find out why we’re the most trusted HVAC company in town.