Your business depends on its commercial refrigeration equipment. Whether you’re keeping seafood at the correct temperature to meet important safety standards or chilling wine to the perfect temperature, you know that so much rides on a functioning unit. That’s why it’s crucial to have a commercial refrigeration repair specialist readily available when disaster strikes. Choosing the best in commercial refrigeration repair in Eugene, OR can be a tricky process, though. You need someone you know to perform high quality work exactly when you need it.
To help you choose only the best, here are a few things to look out for when hiring a specialist for commercial refrigeration repair in Eugene, OR:
- Experience: Knowing how to handle any commercial refrigeration repair that could arise takes significant experience in the industry. As you know, refrigeration units are expensive, so it’s crucial that there aren’t any unnecessary mistakes that could do some damage. Plus, any downtime spent waiting for an inexperienced technician to figure out the problem could cost you business—not to mention loss of product due to a lack of proper refrigeration. Ideally, your repair technician should have at least 10 years of experience on the job.
- Speed of service: Running a high quality business means working both efficiently and quickly. A broken commercial refrigerator compromises this, however. You need a technician who will be available exactly when you need them to be, as food could quickly spoil while you are waiting for an unreliable repair company. Select a company that you know is dependable and will be able to commit to a quick response time.
- Prior reviews: Hiring a company with a strong reputation within your local community is always a safe bet. Check with others in your industry to see which contractors they use and whether they would recommend their services. Take the time to check online reviews to get a better understanding of their overall reputation and quality of service.
- Maintenance: Preventative maintenance is one of the most important steps in keeping your commercial refrigerator in top condition. A refrigeration specialist will not only make repairs, but will also be able to perform regular checks of the machinery to extend the life of the unit and keep it functioning efficiently. During a maintenance check, a qualified professional will be able to identify any potential problems and make the necessary repairs quickly to avoid any downtime.
- Emergency services: Time is literally money when it comes to a broken commercial refrigeration unit. A restaurant depends on a functioning refrigerator to keep food and drinks cool—and customers happy. A professional refrigeration specialist will be able to offer emergency services when you need them.
At American Refrigeration Inc., we understand the important role a working commercial refrigerator plays in the success of your business. That’s why we offer the best in commercial refrigeration repair in Eugene, OR and the surrounding areas. Call us today to learn more about how our experienced professional repair team can help you. We look forward to assisting you soon!